Brisbane Indymedia was delisted late 2004 from the indymedia cities list. The following links provide viewpoints, often disputed.
The Brisbane Story
NB: This page is disputed by the continuing Brisbane Indymedia collective. This page and the linked pages were almost entirely written by people who were in active dispute against Brisbane Indymedia and should in no way be viewed as impartial.
The existence of a BIMC collective is also under dispute
Brisbane responses [written by one dissenting faction in the dispute]
Background and links [written by other members of Oceania and outsiders]
Brisbane's conflict with CAT and the Oceania intervention
- 23 Jul 2004
- 25 Jul 2004 - links to feature proposal and bris editorial info
- 25 Jul 2004 - link for right of reply
- 29 Jul 2004 moved this annotation from the list of contents "Some of the background to the Brisbane crisis (GDM's view --Main.KimCi - 27 Jul 2004)"
- 29 Jul 2004 Link to Oceania caretaking process
- 26 Aug 2004 Withdrew allegation that CAT owns indymedia.org. Updated my comments on side taking.
- 19 Nov 2004 - removed all supplementary text from this page and moved it to BrisCrisisIndexNotes
- *this is the index page, please do not add commentary!!*
- 23 Nov 2004 removed Kimci's introduction and replaced the words "trial in absentia without notice" with "intervention" in the title.
- 28 Nov 2004 - edited layout, added links page
- 27 Jan 2005. Removed defacement.
- 02 Jan 2005. Added Intro note.
- 28 Mar 2005
- 28 Mar 2005
- 13 Apr 2005 - reverted one revision because of brisbane defacement again. this page is now locked by the TWikiAdminGroup
- please contact us if you want to make any changes.
- 06 Apr 2006 Reworded overview to remove supplementary opinion. Lifted the 3 Brisbane authored links.
- 23 May 2008 added new links to other interpretations