Leeds/Bradford Agenda November 2006
- Feedback from UK Network Gathering
- Next UK Network Gathering
- New accounts
- Superuser account
- fash/antifa disruptive posts
- 09 Nov 2006
Leeds IMC meeting 4/4/04.
- It was decided that while we had plenty of features we need more newswire activity.
- To enable this we need make more of an effort to distribute the Leeds IMC leaflets and stickers.
- We are going to organise a how to upload to indymedia workshop at the 1in12 club to coincide with their next Library collective meeting.
- We also need to encourage reports on events and not just their advertisement. Keir will report back on the Leeds Social centre meeting .
- We want to support the social centre initiative and if possible seek space there.
- We want to make the Leeds IMC meeting minutes publicaly available. We shall try and make a link from the front webpage to a minutes page, possibley on the Wiki. Antonis to sort this out.
- Next meeting we will have to sort out Leeds IMC involvement at Woodhouse community festival and Unity day. We might attempt to provide live coverage on the later.