'> SummerCampQuestionnaireFr in French
we have had some intense discussions about the next regional imc meeting on
the europe list and in the europe chat (we know it shouldn't be called 'europe', because included are the Middle East and North Africa, that's why we just call the meeting Summer Camp).
Many people participated but we are a little bit concerned because a number of IMCs were not represented. Thus, we would like you to fill out the following questionaire to find out what you are up to (individually or as a whole imc). If you don't care about meeting us, please answer at least question 3 (this only applies for whole imcs, not for each person who has
something better to do). Please answer this questionaire by 7th April to imc-europe-commwork at lists.indymedia.org
For updates on chats and proposals please check:
1. From which IMC are you, and do you answer it as an individual or for a
whole IMC collective?
2. If there is an IMC Europe/Middle East/North Africa meeting this summer, are you planning to come? How many people from your IMC would possibly come?
3. What factors would be decisive for you to come or not? (time, agenda, money ... please be precise in case you are debating whether to come or
4. Would it be interesting for you if the Summer Camp would be shortly after the PGA meeting (that takes place in Belgrade, 23-29 July)?
5. If you don't want to come, why not?
6. We are planning to have a five day meeting with three days condensed workshops for those who can only make it for a weekend. Would you rather come for five days or just for the three days?
7. If you had a choice (and if you have read the proposals) would you rather have the meeting in Greece or in Croatia? Why? Do you have any other
8. What do you expect? What kind ofworkshops/discussions/entertainment would you like to see happening? Also check http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/SummerCampHow
9. Are you willing to help with:
- Continously preparing the meeting in the working group imc-europe-commwork
- Contributing to the program (e.g. a workshop, a lecture, a film, an action)
- Arriving early to help the locals organize the meeting
10. Is there something we need to do for you in order to come? (funding, visas - we are collecting this information, but in case you need an invitation or money, you are probably well advised to remind us again prior to the meeting)
11. If you require funding, are there funding sources (e.g. Ford Foundation, Soros) or conditions under which you would refuse to accept funding?
12. If you have a child to take care of, what age? what languages does he/she possibly understand?
If you want to help prepare the meeting please sign up to
imc-europe-commwork at lists.indymedia.org
summer camp prep