Back to ImcUk
Indymedia UK stands for "United Kollektives", we have dropped the "United Kingdom". This page gathers information about the United Kollektives.
The page will be refactored relentlessly as the network builds it self. Please make a note about your changes at the end of the page. Feel free.
Ressources of United Kollektives (uk)
Which imc uk groups are around, how do they collaborate with each other and the global Indymedia Network, what are their working practices, when and where are the next meetings and what are the current projects?
- The contact page in the top navigation bar of the imc-uk website lists the imc groups that are part of the UK network.
- UkNetworkAccount - wiki page of the breakdown of the shared bank account at Triodos bank
- Snapshot of our working practices, Oct 03
- UkNetworkMajorReports gathers together reports, recommendations and guides on covering major events and setting up physical media centres. Includes info from Climate Camp 06, Scotland G8 05, Evian G8, Dublin EU Mayday, DSEi arms fair and the European Social Forum (london), as well as international links.
- UkNewImc How new imc groups can become part of the UK network. See also here
- AhimsaUkLegal Resources about the legal background of the imc harddrive seizure in Oct 2004
Archive of network-building
Much of network building has been has been happening on email lists as well as face to face meetings, but also in co-operation of practical tasks in all parts of open co-operative direct action / alternative reporting. Here are a fair few links to emails on imc lists for starters. Feel free to add any that you found of use in network building process.
- 09 May 2003
- 10 May 2003 added communication snapshot + link to New Imc Uk, edited (spelling of United K/C olle k/c tives??)
- 19 May 2003 labelled links. UkNetworkSnapshot
- 07 Jun 2003 added ImcUkOxford
- 08 Jun 2003 moved twikis to top, restructured
- 18 Jun 2003 added blurb about changes + Major Reports
- 24 Jun 2003 updated link to contact page
- 19 Jul 2003 pointed out the Sheffield Imc Uk Network meeting agenda page
- 31 Jul 2003 added link to network bank account
- 12 Aug 2003 added a TOC
- 04 Oct 2003 added regional autonomy
- 06 Oct 2003 updated new imc process
- 08 Dec 2003 link to esf discussion added
- 21 April 2004 link to Leeds Bradford Wiki pages added
-- Main.Planetmail - 22 May 2004 changed info on reporting major events -- IonNec
- 06 Nov 2004 restructured to make this page look more like a portal