Anyone can access /status.xsl to see stats on current listeners,
All administration is done with a web browser. First, make sure you
have your admin password set in icecast.xml (or whatever config file
you're running Icecast with):
Don't leave it as default, especially if your version of Icecast isn't
hacked to hide IPs from logs and admin interface.
Theres 6 admin tools:
- lists live mountpoints and how many clients are connected to each.
- returns a text file listing live mountpoints, one per line
- returns a xml file of raw stats for the server
- sets a "fallback" for mount1, so if the source for mount1 disconnects all clients are seamlessly switched to mount2, which may be nothing more than a repeating message appologising for "technical difficulties" (use moveclients command to then move them back to /mount1 when it's back up)
- shows a list of clients currently connected to the mountpoint
- moves all clients currently connected to /mount1 to /mount2, while appearing to them to still be connected to /mount1. This does not effect future connections to /mount1.
- 03 Apr 2003